Enrique Freyre was established on November 14, 1928 by Mr. Enrique Freyre R. who from the very start had the vision to import, sell and repair automotive service station equipment such as gasoline pumps, air compressors, hoists, car wash equipment, hydraulic equipment, etc. in view of the fledgling automotive market, in Peru.
Mr. Julio Freyre is the firm’ Managing Director.
Since 1928 the company has always strived forward and has successfully confronted the always changing and ever more competitive market by diversifying its activities.
We introduced the use of gasoline pumps in Peru and consider ourselves a leading company in this market.